“Super-charge your website with powerful design and irresistible content!”
Many sites languish and fail to earn meaningful income. Due to the lack of earnings, webmasters lose interest and their site gets stale. If your site falls into this category and you want to super-charge your earnings, read on. Follow these 5 easy techniques to super-charge your website.
1. Target your website to ONE Specific area. Many sites will cover a little of this and a little of that. Choose just one subject and build your site around that theme. By doing this, you will get a growing list of interested, repeat visitors.
2. Add to, or change the content in your site often. That way, you will gain repeat visitors. Those visitors will talk to friends with similar interests and your traffic will increase.
3. Entice people to link to your web site by giving them something in return. This will increase your ranking in some search engines.
4. Trigger your reader's emotions in your ads. Mention the features, SELL THE BENEFITS. People don't buy a toaster because it has the largest heating element on the market. They buy it because it can make toast in 12 seconds and they can eat breakfast and be out the house in one minute or less. I repeat, SELL THE BENEFITS!
5. Invest a percentage of your profits back into your business. Spend it on marketing, design and advertising, etc.
Use these 5 techniques to super charge your website earnings and reinvigorate your business.
Call us at 602-840-1117 today to learn more. It may well be the best call you make today!
Search engines are one of the principal ways for new customers to find out about your products and services. Unfortunately, many websites have poor search engine results or may not be listed at all, because they fail to take into account how search engines work.
How your business presents itself to the world can make the difference between success and failure. Your logo is the central piece of identity that communicates the character of your business. Its main function is to create and reinforce your brand identity.
You want to be at the first page of the search engines - Google, Yahoo & Bing. Only one problem - there are only so many spaces on the first page of each leading search engine. Search engine optimization is the science of helping your web site work it's way up the top of the search engines.